Saturday, December 24, 2005

I don't want to give a rest to my fingers

Wow ! I got a greeting card from my aunty. She lives in Yangon. The greeting card is really impressive. Instead of going to the places I planned to go, I stayed in home all days. That's really bad. So spend my time in scratch pad(public drawing board on the internet). I've just noticed that Japanese people can draw the things very well.

Practicing some drawing using cgiilust(A japanese scratch pad software). These days drawing and painting are the things strangley obsessed me. May be because there is no new software projects in my daily agenda,so my dying wishes to create the things are going to drawings somehow. But I know that my drawing skills are below the satisfatory level.


sketch


After filling some color

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home