Monday, January 02, 2006

Everybody is in holiday mood




Yeah.... everybody is in holiday mood in this month. Alot of hollywood block-busters and all those public holidays are just around the coners.


After I passed the high school exam in Yangon,my father bought a PC for me from winner computer system at the new year.I opened offline webpages (AOL,Disney and so on) in my PC and told my dad and mom that my PC could access to the internet(how dumb..). My dad's closed friend reminded me about that was not an actual internet but I stupidly thought that he bluffed me.


Ya,...by reflecting those memories,I feel really stupid and I miss a past new year gift my dad bought for me and changed my life,my goals and dreams.

Thank you dad...(but tonight I forgot to call you on the phone..pls forgive me)

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kyaw said...

I love your drawings.

And also your blog.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger ByteOrder said...

thx =P I'm totally flattered

 

Post a Comment

<< Home