Saturday, March 11, 2006

book expolration

Today I went out to downtown with my sister to buy a book ordered from Yangon. The book name is a dictionary of science.Seems like the book is not so popular, the girls sitting in information counter replied that they don't have that kind of book. We went Kinokunia(Bugis), Border(Orchard) and finally we got it from Kinokunia(Orchard). I didn't expect that I would have found that book, my sister was the one who was finding enthusianstically.

I had a chance to read japanese anime magzine in Kinokunia. I didn't understand a word. But do enjoyed the pictures ...lol . Eureka7 , Shakugan no Shana and on the top of that, the latest series Momo, the girl god of the dead(Shinigami) is in that magazine too.

When I got back home, I continued my research in smarty, PHP templates. I joined the database tables in Navicat and paste the query inside the .php files then redirect to .tpl (smarty files) to show the information. That's really fun. Model-View-Controller in 10 minutes !wow! I admit that it will take me more then 15 mins to start from a scratch in java with Spring MVC.
It's not because of Spring MVC,that's because of the servlet loading and unloading times are really a waste of time in java.

Just finished watching Momo,girl god of the death.Too bad, it turned out to be one-shot series and the plot for every episode is quite predictable. If I have other better anime to watch,I will drop this series.

7 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Myanmar Blogger said...

Let me put your link @ http://myanmar-bloggers-community.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,
We would like to invite you to our new forum (www.myanmarteashop.com). Believe it or not, Myanmarteashop is the only forum with unique features that allowed you to express your view in native language. For that reason, more and more people are joining everyday. Some of our forum’s features are :
1.Totally 100% Burmese (Burmese can be use any part of the forum.)
2.Because of Unicode font, you’ll be able to read Burmese posts clearly.
3.You can also use English as well, if you are more comfortable using English.
4.Polling features allow you to poll easily.
5.YouTube videos are also allowed.
6.More than 1,770 smilies to describe your emotions.
7.Friendly community.

cheers
myanmarteashop.com

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Steve Evergreen said...

I just learnt from your pieces of words that you're residing in Japan and doing some program languages. I am really interested in PHP and data base system like MySQL. I feel you're doing very well. As I am rather lazy and busy all the time, I rarely go out for books. Amazon.co.uk and borders online shops are my options.
Nice to meet you.
Best wishes

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP supplements to alkalize body camping equipment Belly fat after weight loss Gay erections massaged with oil How fat celbss lose weight Fat face and skinny body

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger phung bella said...

hi beautiful blog. We have a big classified site in Myanmar. Please visit us back at: http://ads.com.mm/?cid=4fd60e51e4b0fa6db841e336&utm_campaign=ads_mm_lb_blog_phung&utm_source=ads_lb_blog&utm_medium=lb_blog

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger richelle co said...

Hi, Very Interesting post you have here... It would be my pleasure if you visit my website too. Here's the link http://motors.com.mm/?utm_campaign=mot_mm_lb_blog_riche&utm_source=mot_lb_blog

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous WZMR said...

http://wunzinminraja.blogspot.sg/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home